I didn't even look at the note about bacteria! I've had to turn my eyes away from food warnings. I believe them; I believe it's important to tell consumers about them. But if I think too much about that sort of thing I'll have to become a vegetarian or vegan and that's not going to happen.
I think that you could be a successful backyard meat rabbit farmer. A butcher in my area will do rabbits for 3 dollars per head. I wonder what the cost is out there... Probably 12 dollars per head.
4 comments:
Wow--it doesn't sound very appetizing, especially the stuff about bacteria. Eek.
I didn't even look at the note about bacteria! I've had to turn my eyes away from food warnings. I believe them; I believe it's important to tell consumers about them. But if I think too much about that sort of thing I'll have to become a vegetarian or vegan and that's not going to happen.
I'd like to see Ed Ruscha do a painting based on that label -- meatballs, mexico, etc.
That looks gross.
I think that you could be a successful backyard meat rabbit farmer. A butcher in my area will do rabbits for 3 dollars per head. I wonder what the cost is out there... Probably 12 dollars per head.
Post a Comment