You can probably figure out the question ("how many squares are in this diagram?") but do you know the answer. The Facebook guesses, of which there are currently 214,094, range from 27 to 90. I get a different number every time I try (usually in the 34-36 range) but I'm getting dizzy so I hope someone will know the answer and let me know.
8 comments:
The squares give me a headache, so I'll pass. I saw them on FB and got dizzy. :) LOVE the brain hat! I don't wear hats, but I would probably make an exception for that one. (just to see people's reactions) Yes, too many great writers and MINDS are leaving us.
I think 36
Don't listen to me, I could only find 33 but I have to admit, I don't like looking at it and I never like them in school either
Ah ha! I think it's 40. I was forgetting the tiny little squares buried in the two "bolded" squares floating in the middle. Maybe.
I get 40 for sure, but there's probably more I'm not seeing.
I got 40. What a horrible, horrible thing you have wrought!
its exactly 37...try counting suares lik start fro 4*4 which is only one..3*3 der r 4..2*2 der r 6..1*1 16..n small squares inside r 10 includin both..
sorry small correction..its not 37..its exactly 40..i said 2*2 is 6..its not 6..its 9..so total 40...
Post a Comment