WOW!!! Love that leaf design. What's really interesting to me is how different your favorite patterns are from each other. Some country-flavored, some bold jewel tones, some square, some round, some flower-patterned, some more geometric, etc.
Yes, the deep crimson walls in your dining room. You could pull off the blue set, but you'd have to find a way to incorporate the wall color in the table design. A table cloth with blues and deep reds. Some red glassware and serving dishes? Red and blue candles?
I like all the designs you showed us. My favorites would have to be the blue/white set, the leaf design and the red/elephant set--still all very different.
BTW, I don't know how you feel about stoneware, but I was browsing Pfaltzgraff today, and they have some very nice designs for dinnerware.
4 comments:
Love it--but where is the OTHER stuff that I saw on my reader, but wasn't on your blog? A mystery!!
WOW!!! Love that leaf design. What's really interesting to me is how different your favorite patterns are from each other. Some country-flavored, some bold jewel tones, some square, some round, some flower-patterned, some more geometric, etc.
Yes, the deep crimson walls in your dining room. You could pull off the blue set, but you'd have to find a way to incorporate the wall color in the table design. A table cloth with blues and deep reds. Some red glassware and serving dishes? Red and blue candles?
I like all the designs you showed us. My favorites would have to be the blue/white set, the leaf design and the red/elephant set--still all very different.
BTW, I don't know how you feel about stoneware, but I was browsing Pfaltzgraff today, and they have some very nice designs for dinnerware.
LOVE that@ Have you considered getting a glorious hodgepodge of different patterns? I can so see you guys doing that. Way more fun.
Oh wow - love these. And it fits in with my requirement that any "vegetable" tableware be in the actual shape of a vegetable.
Post a Comment