Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!! 65!!I love reading cards in the store--but then come home and make mine on the computer for cheap. I can't stomach paying $3-4 for a card!
Anne's so right - you ARe timeless, even more than Keith! Though note how well he's doing for someone who's damaged his body as much as he has? All due to gardening! (I'm sure, and it's doing the same for you.) Have a wonderful day - and it's just one more day, as you say. Numbers? WTF. You don't look a day over 45 or seem a day over 30 anyway. You're the best. Hugs! S
Thanks ladies! And Abby, I've been thinking seriously that this might be the year I have to give up wearing shorts. Can't give up the bathing suit yet b/c I love swimming in the ocean too much.
Well, I guess I've now successfully taken the leap over to The Other Side. I kinda expected to be struck down by a massive stroke or heart attack this morning but so far, so good.
Happy Birthday! I joined a water aerobics class and I am well over 65 but I look really good in comparison to the upper 70 year olds and the 94 year old in the class.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!! 65!!I love reading cards in the store--but then come home and make mine on the computer for cheap. I can't stomach paying $3-4 for a card!
Happy birthday! I don't do bathing suits anymore - it helps that I don't like swimming.
My dear, darling friend--
You are utterly timeless!
With heaps of love and good wishes,
Anne
Anne's so right - you ARe timeless, even more than Keith! Though note how well he's doing for someone who's damaged his body as much as he has? All due to gardening! (I'm sure, and it's doing the same for you.)
Have a wonderful day - and it's just one more day, as you say. Numbers? WTF. You don't look a day over 45 or seem a day over 30 anyway.
You're the best. Hugs! S
Thanks ladies! And Abby, I've been thinking seriously that this might be the year I have to give up wearing shorts. Can't give up the bathing suit yet b/c I love swimming in the ocean too much.
Well, I guess I've now successfully taken the leap over to The Other Side. I kinda expected to be struck down by a massive stroke or heart attack this morning but so far, so good.
Happy Birthday! I joined a water aerobics class and I am well over 65 but I look really good in comparison to the upper 70 year olds and the 94 year old in the class.
Post a Comment