Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I not?


In an email today the owner of the dinnerware writes, in part:

"just wondering if you've made any decisions ....

"I could go $375 for everything which is only 20% of the actual cost and less than the 4 serving pieces alone."

I think I'm going to.
Not totally sure yet.

Thanks for all the great comments and suggestions and opinions and votes. I just knew I'd get good feedback.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

I love it! Yes!

Susan Harris said...

wow, what a deal! and it's gorgeous.

JGH said...

Sorry I haven't visited in so long. I seem to have missed the whole dinnerware thread :( Happy to vote for this even if I haven't seen the other candidates-- love it!

Kathy said...

Do it! They are beautiful and will make you happy!

Anne said...

They're lovely--bright and cheerful, without being overwhelming. Very nice.

I say "DO IT."

Doug said...

We mean we could have paid $25 less than we did?

Pam J. said...

Yep!

M Hill said...

Very pretty! What a good find.