Monday, December 5, 2011

Ugh. I know it's rude and will offend some people, maybe even people I know and love, but Ugh, Ugh. Ugh.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Ugh, ugh, ugh from me too. World's biggest hypocrite. Who me, have an affair? Then criticize everyone else for the same behavior I've done more than once. Blech.

Pam J. said...

I'm repulsed by his sarcasm and nasty demeanor. He snarls. He's never said one thing that sounded remotely compassionate, at least until his recent weirdo politically-motivated shift on amnesty.

Susan Harris said...

Oh, yes, he's repugnant all right. And so arrogant and snarky. The pundits say that ROMNEY's not likeable? Mitt's a prince of a guy compared to Newt.

cyradaria said...

I can't not picture him naked.

Pam J. said...

This isn't the first time you (cyradaria) have put an unpleasant image in my head. For a person who acts and looks so normal and well-balanced, you have one very strange brain.