Saturday, October 1, 2011

Itty bitty froglette. He's sitting on a pachysandra leaf so you can see how tiny he is. A peeper maybe?





The big guy in the bottom picture lives in my little pond along with a bunch of his brothers and sisters. They seem huge now, especially compared to the guy in the top picture, who is about as long as the end of my pinky finger--wider than my finger but no longer. On the brown frog, see the nipple-like thing below his eye? It's his ear. I think people would look cool with ears like that.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

We have some of those little frogs in our back yard and I'm terrified I'll run over them with the lawn mower!!

Kitt said...

Cute little froglet! (Funny, this post was next in my blog reader after Itty Bitty Impact.)

If you had ears like that, what would you hang your earrings from?

Margo H said...

Awww, Cute froggy! Thanks for sharing.