Nearly perfect photo. It would be fully perfect if someone photoshopped in Trump's head.
I apologize to anyone who is offended by my glee over the death of another human being. Or my wallowing in the press coverage of said death. Having no job makes me loopy and easily amused.
Ho ho ho! Ha ha ha! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! And it would have been great if The Donald could have been included. In fact, I don't think he would have needed one of those fantastic "hats" 'cause he has his very own complicated, signature covering up there.
1 comment:
Ho ho ho! Ha ha ha! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! And it would have been great if The Donald could have been included. In fact, I don't think he would have needed one of those fantastic "hats" 'cause he has his very own complicated, signature covering up there.
Post a Comment