I remember reading that this was a design motif on Fergie's wedding dress--at least the bumblebee part. Apparently, there were also roses and anchors, a giant bow and a 25-foot train. I hope never to see a revival of the 1980's style, not even at Halloween. Compare that with the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria's gown and tiara (Oh, Cameo Tiara, how I love you and want to make you mine!) from her wedding in June 2010. I won't say anything about the fact that she married her personal trainer.
1 comment:
I remember reading that this was a design motif on Fergie's wedding dress--at least the bumblebee part. Apparently, there were also roses and anchors, a giant bow and a 25-foot train. I hope never to see a revival of the 1980's style, not even at Halloween. Compare that with the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria's gown and tiara (Oh, Cameo Tiara, how I love you and want to make you mine!) from her wedding in June 2010. I won't say anything about the fact that she married her personal trainer.
Post a Comment