

The Beloved Daughter sent these pictures to me with no explanation. A quicker, more alert mom would have immediately said "oh of course, you're the bleeding unicorn from the famous Hunt of the Unicorn Tapestry." But this mom didn't say that. She said "what are you? A white cupcake with a candle on top?" Wake up mom. It's an art school joke, get it? I'm so not hip. (Note tail made, I guess, from silver ribbon.) Uncle Marv would have loved this.
4 comments:
Hahaha! I love it. It is great that which inspires :)
This is great. My son was the Burger King king and he dubbed me the Burger King's queen.
That's a costume only a mother could love....well, I'm a mother, and I love it.
Well, she's adorable. But I agree about the costume. I also thought it was a candle on her head! I think the problem comes from the placement of the horn. Should probably be jutting out from her forehead. Even so, the obscure reference probably would have flown right over my head.
Post a Comment