Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Man dresses to be in harmony with a Jackson Pollack.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Good eye! lol

Michelle Clay said...

Hahahahahaaaaa!

Anne said...

Well, I can call off the search party! I was wondering where you had disappeared to recently. Glad to learn you were enjoying a few days in NYC, and setting your mind at ease about your daughter. Sounds like things are going well. Love your pics of the City.

I, too, love NYC, in limited doses. Whenever I go there, I always appreciate home a little more than when I left. Every place has its charms, I guess.

Have you been out to Coney Island/Brighton Beach? I was thinking, while at the Ukrainian festival, that the last time I was so surrounded by Slavic languages was during a trip to Brighton Beach 10 years ago!

Love all the posts from your trip, but glad you're back!