Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Classes offered at a local "spa." Could they be more different? Maybe I'll take the first one. I definitely won't take the second.



Create your own Healing Mandala Workshop
January 9, 2010 & January 23, 2010

Each workshop will have guided meditation, simple teachnique instruction, and guidance in creating your own mandala for healing. You need not be an artist or have a particular spiritual/faith journey, just an open heart and mind to being guided to new possibilities in your life. All materials are provided. Cost per workshop: $35/ person


"HOW NOT TO LOOK OLD" Workshop
January 17, 2010

1:00 pm- 4:00 pm
Cost for workshop: $25/ person

1 comment:

JGH said...

For quite a few years we've offered this course at the Y: "What to do when you don't know what to do". I always laugh when I read that title.

That second class made me think of this blog:
http://www.hownottoactold.com/
Have you seen it?