Thanks SG! Next week I'll dig out the innards, roast the seeds in the oven (a little olive oil and salt---dee-licious!), and carve tiny faces in the shells.
NO fair! You grew those without even trying??! I planted mine late and finally gave up when they were still green and the size of apples a couple of weeks ago.
If you lived a tad closer I'd bring them to your house! They took up a lot of real estate in my tiny garden so if I get more next year I'm not sure I'll keep them.
4 comments:
Wow! These are beautiful pumpkins, Pam. Great size and all!
Thanks SG! Next week I'll dig out the innards, roast the seeds in the oven (a little olive oil and salt---dee-licious!), and carve tiny faces in the shells.
NO fair! You grew those without even trying??! I planted mine late and finally gave up when they were still green and the size of apples a couple of weeks ago.
If you lived a tad closer I'd bring them to your house! They took up a lot of real estate in my tiny garden so if I get more next year I'm not sure I'll keep them.
Post a Comment