Looks like you have some oldies but goodies there! I have an M entry, but I'm still without a camera. I don't want to torture you with the lousy photos taken by my phone! Hope to have it back tomorrow. The four o'clocks are beautiful. What happens if you bring them inside? Wondering if you keep them in dim light they'll stay open longer?
Save the ones from September 1918 to April 1919 for me -- Spanish flu!!!! I'm working on an article about it. The first deaths were in September 1918 -- heavy tolls in military camps (Ft. Dix). Also interested in French Line advertisements.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Looks like you have some oldies but goodies there!
I have an M entry, but I'm still without a camera. I don't want to torture you with the lousy photos taken by my phone! Hope to have it back tomorrow.
The four o'clocks are beautiful. What happens if you bring them inside? Wondering if you keep them in dim light they'll stay open longer?
Save the ones from September 1918 to April 1919 for me -- Spanish flu!!!! I'm working on an article about it. The first deaths were in September 1918 -- heavy tolls in military camps (Ft. Dix).
Also interested in French Line advertisements.
Post a Comment