Probably not back in the city. Too pricey. Word on the street is that there will be some returning to the nest (they have parents who have no problem with chicks returning home for a while), some getting back to full-time work and saving $$, then maybe some graduate school. They had a good year in LA but I sense that it's time to .... evolve? I don't want to say "settle down." That sounds so final and permanent and serious. God I hope they don't read this...
2 comments:
So exciting! Will they be living in DC?
Probably not back in the city. Too pricey. Word on the street is that there will be some returning to the nest (they have parents who have no problem with chicks returning home for a while), some getting back to full-time work and saving $$, then maybe some graduate school. They had a good year in LA but I sense that it's time to .... evolve? I don't want to say "settle down." That sounds so final and permanent and serious. God I hope they don't read this...
Post a Comment