Clump. Ha ha ha.I think it's Stump.If only I could have hair like that!
Ha! that IS funny. Stump, clump, whatever. You can see how carefully I was watching the show. I know where my brain got "clump." There's a Clumber Spaniel that I fell in love with. Ha! Stump. My brain is turning to mush. Must be the MP3 player.
Love him. Loved the deerhound too. Robert Burns' favorite.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Clump. Ha ha ha.
I think it's Stump.
If only I could have hair like that!
Ha! that IS funny. Stump, clump, whatever. You can see how carefully I was watching the show. I know where my brain got "clump." There's a Clumber Spaniel that I fell in love with. Ha! Stump. My brain is turning to mush. Must be the MP3 player.
Love him. Loved the deerhound too. Robert Burns' favorite.
Post a Comment