Happy Birthday cyradaria! Do you remember this birthday card?
You gave this to my dad about 8 years ago. He doctored up the front of the card in his usual style. It's one of my treasures and the reason my house will always be full of boxes, bags, and drawers of paper.
This is one of a million things I run into that remind me of how bad my memory is. A friend just remidned me that I went to a Clinton inaugural event with her and I have no recollection of this. Oh boy.
I LOVE THIS CARD though. And the memory of your dad, too.
I was so wiped out yesterday I did't do much. I ended up sleeping about 10 hrs. last night. I was on a 1 1/2 hour call about dividing $500 million worth of contracted work for Small Business. Twelve people were on the call. Then I worked on my stained glss writing project. Me thinks I over did it.
Ha! Memory. What's that? I DO remember, however, that you heard Toad the Wet Sprocket on the Mall at the first Clinton inauguration. Does that ring a bell?
2 comments:
This is one of a million things I run into that remind me of how bad my memory is. A friend just remidned me that I went to a Clinton inaugural event with her and I have no recollection of this. Oh boy.
I LOVE THIS CARD though. And the memory of your dad, too.
I was so wiped out yesterday I did't do much. I ended up sleeping about 10 hrs. last night. I was on a 1 1/2 hour call about dividing $500 million worth of contracted work for Small Business. Twelve people were on the call. Then I worked on my stained glss writing project. Me thinks I over did it.
THANK YOU.
Ha! Memory. What's that? I DO remember, however, that you heard Toad the Wet Sprocket on the Mall at the first Clinton inauguration. Does that ring a bell?
Post a Comment