Kitt, I think Tim hears that a lot. At the risk of sounding blasphemous, I think J's hair is always shown as blonder and wavier than Tim's, which is dark, long, silky, and very, very straight. I remember watching friends years ago iron their hair ... yes, on an ironing board ... to get it that straight. And when I see Burning Shadows perform "Jesus" is the last person I think of. Except when I say "J..C.. that music is loud! Why didn't I bring my earplugs?"
4 comments:
WTF??
Burning Shadows = Greg's band.
http://www.burningshadows.com/
Erin, his girlfriend, made portrait cookies of the 4 band members. An under-appreciated art form.
Tim looks like Jesus.
Kitt, I think Tim hears that a lot. At the risk of sounding blasphemous, I think J's hair is always shown as blonder and wavier than Tim's, which is dark, long, silky, and very, very straight. I remember watching friends years ago iron their hair ... yes, on an ironing board ... to get it that straight. And when I see Burning Shadows perform "Jesus" is the last person I think of. Except when I say "J..C.. that music is loud! Why didn't I bring my earplugs?"
Post a Comment