My good friend Shannon and I have been
making quilts together for, I don't remember how long. (We met in 1991 so sometime between then and 2003.) Here are the most recent paired quilts we made and swapped as Christmas presents to each other. As always, we started with the same fabrics, and the same basic pattern and idea, but then we did our own special design and surprised each other. (Top quilt made by me, now living with Shannon. Bottom quilt made my Shannon, now living with me.)
Downward facing kitty (Clarence) above. He LOVES this quilt.
They were great fun to make, and now she and I will start working on another quilting project. TBD.
5 comments:
What fun! Are they made of silks?
Hi Peggy,
There are some silk-like materials in the quilts but I doubt if we bought any true silk.
They look great!
These were incredibly fun to make. I can't wait for our next project!
I find it pretty amazing when someone quilts at all. Again, a skill I attempted but did not have the patience or skill to do. Beautiful work!
BTW, do you know that your blog has no RSS feed? I mean to come by more often but then, I don't, and it's mostly because every other blog I read pops up in my RSS reader to remind me. I'm lazy.
Post a Comment