Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I like to think of myself as a person who doesn't crave unnecessary things, but.



 
 
I love these! And I must admit that I want one. Not going to happen. A regular white one costs about $200 and these go for about $800. I can think of much better uses for $600 but it would make me smile several times a day.  Lots more to look at here.


3 comments:

Zazzy said...

Oh. My. Word. I'd need to build a house to go with those toilets! I think I like the blue one with gold geckos the best. Or maybe the sun.

Shannon said...

I like the top one. My friend Ariana is going to mosaic her entire bathroom. I must show her these.

If you know someone with an oven large enough to fit a toilet or toilet tank (or you could just do the lid in your own oven), you could do this with porcelain paints. I am so going to do this someday.

Thanks for letting me know that toilet art exists.

cyradaria said...

I'm tempted to say, "Treat yourself," but it didn't quite seem like the thing to say.