LOL! I have yet to see someone actually wear a pair.
I love your footwear and hate Crocs. I'm so glad they've gone out of style!!
I have had several pairs of "gardening shoes" that look about like yours. Once I went shopping with my sister and halfway through the store I realized that I'd forgotten to change to more presentable shoes before we left the house.
I love your sneaks! The matching red laces, the canvas, the sturdy rubber soles.The holes look very fashionable, and I like the overall, well-used appearance.I notice that one shoe is laced all the way and the other not?Confessing that I would have no problem wearing them out in public.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL!
I have yet to see someone actually wear a pair.
I love your footwear and hate Crocs. I'm so glad they've gone out of style!!
I have had several pairs of "gardening shoes" that look about like yours. Once I went shopping with my sister and halfway through the store I realized that I'd forgotten to change to more presentable shoes before we left the house.
I love your sneaks! The matching red laces, the canvas, the sturdy rubber soles.
The holes look very fashionable, and I like the overall, well-used appearance.
I notice that one shoe is laced all the way and the other not?
Confessing that I would have no problem wearing them out in public.
Post a Comment