Thanks for pointing that out. I shoulda seen the cake/cupcake thing, but didn't! Just 2 mins ago I went outside and stuck a yardstick into the cake: about 15 inches. But the table's in a sort of protected place so who knows how much we got officially. I've lived in the DC area all my life and I never get tired of these shut-the-city-down* storms. Especially on a weekend. *Well, except for the Senate who may still be down there gab-gab-gabbing at each other.
3 comments:
so beautiful. the table looks like a giant angel cake!
That cupcake in the middle is rising and rising.
I think I need to bake the snow plow man some cookies.
Thanks for pointing that out. I shoulda seen the cake/cupcake thing, but didn't! Just 2 mins ago I went outside and stuck a yardstick into the cake: about 15 inches. But the table's in a sort of protected place so who knows how much we got officially. I've lived in the DC area all my life and I never get tired of these shut-the-city-down* storms. Especially on a weekend.
*Well, except for the Senate who may still be down there gab-gab-gabbing at each other.
Post a Comment