Pamela I am thrilled to have discovered you. Not only an I also a needle person, but I am a Master gardener (We grew worms for several years) and we have 3 cats. Like to make lists(especially with excel)I am also almost 6 foot tall are you?
Well, I'm tall for my (our?) generation -- 5 ft, 7 1/2 inches. And I just measured myself to be sure there's no shrinkage. Amazingly, there's not! Funny: just today I was thinking that I really should get the bone-density test my doctor recommended 3 or 4 yrs ago. But now I think I'll put it off another year or two...b/c there's no shrinkage! That's a good enough medical test for me---ruler against wall.
2 comments:
Pamela I am thrilled to have discovered you. Not only an I also a needle person, but I am a Master gardener (We grew worms for several years) and we have 3 cats. Like to make lists(especially with excel)I am also almost 6 foot tall are you?
Well, I'm tall for my (our?) generation -- 5 ft, 7 1/2 inches. And I just measured myself to be sure there's no shrinkage. Amazingly, there's not! Funny: just today I was thinking that I really should get the bone-density test my doctor recommended 3 or 4 yrs ago. But now I think I'll put it off another year or two...b/c there's no shrinkage! That's a good enough medical test for me---ruler against wall.
Post a Comment