Monday, August 19, 2024

Miscellaneous

 

I want to add a tree but maybe I should stop now.

I really hate this but will post it just so I remember what not to do.



This started with some twigs from my yard. Coated them with brown paint and slapped them against the paper to create branches. Too faint. Added leaves, flowers, and a bee.

Can't decide about this one. Awful or acceptable.

No painting, just flowers and leaves from my yard hammered onto paper to release the colors.



My girls.

City girl goes to day camp.

Brooklyn girls on ship in East River, Manhattan in background.

3 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

What medium are you painting in? I'm guessing water color? I love the experimental nature of your work.

Margaret said...

Love the twigs ones and the others are nice too. Remember that you are learning! Even Claude Monet had to start somewhere. How did your granddaughter get so grown up? Time is going by TOO fast.

Margo H said...

Wow...you have been busy! Love your artwork, really. You have such a good eye. And Honor is getting so grown up!