Oh,Pam, you get a wow from me! You keep saying that you're not improving but look at these! Don't look at whatever you're seeing as faults, really look at them.
I love the sunset,to begin with. But that hydrangea. I've been looking at pictures of hydrangeas and not even daring to try. Look at you leaping right in there and for the win! It's beautiful.
And I see tremendous progress in your brushwork in those circles and fish. Especially the koi in the last set. I loved the inchworm you sent me, by the way. I just have slept more than typed or anything else lately. Those trees came out wonderfully too.
3 comments:
I’m so impressed! Keep going (and posting) I love seeing your work 💚
These are so fun and beautiful colors! Isn't it fun to make art and not think about any negative crap that's going on in the world?
Oh,Pam, you get a wow from me! You keep saying that you're not improving but look at these! Don't look at whatever you're seeing as faults, really look at them.
I love the sunset,to begin with. But that hydrangea. I've been looking at pictures of hydrangeas and not even daring to try. Look at you leaping right in there and for the win! It's beautiful.
And I see tremendous progress in your brushwork in those circles and fish. Especially the koi in the last set. I loved the inchworm you sent me, by the way. I just have slept more than typed or anything else lately. Those trees came out wonderfully too.
Stop talking yourself down!
Post a Comment