Friday, April 8, 2022


 

6 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

Interesting chart, impressive resume and yet the GQP abused her something fierce during the confirmation hearings.

Margaret said...

It is ludicrous how extremely qualified she was and yet still had to put up with the vitriol of the GOP. No class whatsoever. Their racism isn't even hidden anymore.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Interesting chart I read that Breyer was a Rhodes Scholar.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Kay said...

Wooooow! This really, really shows how very qualified she is. Yay!

Tanya Murray said...

Hi, haven't left a comment in years maybe, I don't know, just left the blogging sphere I guess but stumbled upon you again. I too have ear buds in for a bit of the night but I would like to suggest rain on the roof sleep noise or a sleep meditation. I use Glenn Harold (he has a couple of free ones) and I use an app I think it's called Insight Timer ( free) and it really helps me to calm my mind, breathe and sleep. Wishing you lovely refreshing sleep,
Tanya
Suburban Jubilee

Pam J. said...

Tanya! So very wonderful to hear from you. I've wondered often why you stopped blogging and being the person I am I thought the worst. But on the other hand, I've cut way back on blogging as have others I've followed over the years. It's a temporary activity for many of us.

I have a white noise app on my phone and should start using it.

I see that you're on Facebook and I've "liked" your page so I hope I can keep up with you that way. I say this so often but I'd like to start blogging again. For those who keep up with it (Stargazer for example -- you may know her blog) it can be a wonderful help in dealing with life's ups and downs.

Tomorrow I'll catch up with you by reviewing your FB page. Thanks again for checking in.