In brighter news here’s Miss Onnie upon awakening in Brooklyn. She’s holding a crocheted snail that my sister made for her. I don’t think it has a name yet other than Snail. Snail is always in bed with Onnie and stays there during the day.
Breaking my right arm stinks.
I’m blogging from my phone. An experiment.
6 comments:
Oh WOW! That looks awful but, looking at the chair, could have ended up far worse. Take good care of yourself.
Good job on the blog post! Be proud of that accomplishment ❤️❤️❤️
I would say a bad word about the broken arm, but this is your blog, so I'll restrain myself. But what the #$@&%*!? You are a champ to blog from your phone. Mine doesn't understand me well, so dictating into it is an exercise in futility. Your post looks perfect, especially the beautiful photo of granddaughter. Aren't they adorable and fun?
Well, look what happens when I'm out of touch for a while! Such a new, shiny-white caste. Never mind, before long it will be a disgusting gray, with fraying pieces of gauze around the edges. I broke my right hand, too, about 20 years ago, and had a similar cast for about six weeks, I think. And just as you explained in another post re. cutting up fruit, it didn't take too long to adapt. But, as I think about it, maybe you shouldn't be flexing those bones and muscles just yet. It's early days. Send details!
Ouch ouch ouch! I had a stool break once but I was lucky enough not to do serious damage to myself. I am so sorry about your broken arm! And, based on your next post I see that you are right hand dominant. Of course! Why couldn't you break your non-useful arm? I wish you a fast and painless recovery. I do not have any good tips on using sharp implements with your non-dominant hand. Considering my usual grace and skill, I'd suggest you just not do it. Assign someone else to the sharp tool activities.
Feel better!
Ohhhhh no.... I'm so sorry. I broke my left humerus a while ago and it was NOT fun. I hope you heal faster than I did.
Thank you for your visit today and your comment. My son and family used to live in Maryland until a couple of months ago. Darn! I should have tried that ice cream then.
Post a Comment