Wow! Mine are nowhere near as pretty
Beautiful! I don't have any of those, but my tulips are close to blooming!
Hi Pam-- beautiful! My bleeding hearts are getting ready to bloom here. Good to see you--:-)
Beautiful flowers! I have bushes and grass and just when I was thinking it was time to plant my sunflower seeds, we have a frost warning and overnight temps in the 30s. Enjoy your pretty posies! Soon. Soon the lilac bush should be blooming.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Mine are nowhere near as pretty
Beautiful! I don't have any of those, but my tulips are close to blooming!
Hi Pam-- beautiful! My bleeding hearts are getting ready to bloom here. Good to see you--
:-)
Beautiful flowers! I have bushes and grass and just when I was thinking it was time to plant my sunflower seeds, we have a frost warning and overnight temps in the 30s. Enjoy your pretty posies! Soon. Soon the lilac bush should be blooming.
Post a Comment