I just decided to fast today. Or at least to eat very little. So a baby-fast. I put on my "go out shopping" pants and they are too tight. Now is the time to do something. I'll report back if I succeed, or not.
Meanwhile I found this at the library. A must read! Or at least it's worth a try. Not today but soon.

2 comments:
I need to try on my teaching clothes because I'm doing some subbing. I don't think I can wear jogging leggings, do you? I've gotten spoiled with all that stretchy fabric. Oops. I want to read Michelle Obama's new book!
I used to do weekend fasts on a fairly regular basis. My idea was to include meditation and other cleansing/relaxing activities. I am not sure that I ever lost weight with them but I think they had some other benefits.
Post a Comment