Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A little art from my friends

San Fran Margo, my good friend of many years, has become a great water-colorist. She recently sent this lovely card depicting a B&B Doug and I visit at Bethany Beach, Delaware.


PS: I swore in January 2017 that I wouldn't blog about that maniac in the WH. Believe me, it's hard! But every time I post without mentioning him I feel a little stronger.

Hi Kathy! I don't save the bee balm seeds but I'll start if you want them. Sorry about the deer and your purple hyacinth beans. They love mine too.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

That's a beautiful water color. I love that style. My older daughter did a few amazing ones, but then discovered oils.(easier to shade with) I don't blog much about D. either--just makes me depressed and angry.

KB said...

I love that painting...makes me think that I'm actually smelling salt air. I miss that beach. Don't bother with the BB seeds. My track record with them isn't good. I'm growing the red BB, but love that soft lavender color. I'll find plants next spring.

Margo H said...

Love your front porch! Soon you'll need a machete to gain access.

Zazzy said...

I love watercolors. I think they have a dreamy quality. And you can gaze at this one and focus on good memories knowing that all bad things must end sometime.