Monday, December 5, 2016

Oh come on..

Ivanka Trump — who’s supposed to be running her dad’s “blind trust” — wants to move to Washington D.C.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, this is the kind of news we can look forward to for the next four years. Unless, as my brother tells me (from some conservative news source) Trump resigns or is impeached within the first two years.

Pam J. said...

Hi Zazzy! I wondered if I would smoke you or someone else out with this impulsive post. Oh our new TrumpNation! I wish I could treat it as entertainment -- and I confess here in the relatively anonymous safety of a comment on my unread blog that it still does entertain me. In the way horror movies entertain people. And I want to be open-minded about him, but damn it's hard. I just find it so weird that DJT will have his daughter as First Lady (mark my words) when he has a perfectly acceptable real wife in NYC. It's just so creepy.

Anonymous said...

Definitely creepy.