Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Exactly. I'm still not over "it."

Thanks to my sister for passing this along to me. Unfortunately I have one "friend" who I can no longer look in the eyes without thinking about who she voted for. In a brave and honest moment this is what I would like to say to her. But I almost certainly won't. I will carry the script with me just in case.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I feel so out of touch with the "reality" of how Trump supporters think. I am an alien in a strange land.

Anonymous said...

That's really very well put. I get political differences and more or less accept that people have different opinions than me about hot button political topics. But I don't get how anyone, especially women, could rationalize or overlook all the hatred in this man. And yes, it makes me look differently at them.

Margo H said...

It's unfathomable to me that people would cast a vote for a person whose behavior and values are so despicable -- or attend a rally and wave a sign in support of him. Maybe I'm deluded, but I'm staying informed as much as possible about what he's doing and speaking out to my Senators & Rep & the ACLU & SPLC, etc. Something's gotta give.

Peggy said...

Kitalog is back