Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dare me to?

 
Above picture was sent to me tonight by Book Buddy and all-around good friend Stephanie. She knew I'd love it. And I do.I will put my tree on the sun room. Very excited! Being vaguely pagan, heathen, or at least a-religious I'm not much of a Christmas person, but I do worship books so what could be more perfect?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I triple dog dare you to do it.

And I thought that christmas used to be a pagan holiday. Not sure, though.

tut-tut said...

wow; lots of good reading suggestions here. thanks for coming by my not very well attended-to blog

tut-tut said...

I just posted in VBC; I'm not sure what will come of it. Let's talk about this. I always thought it was a good idea, but the fact that there was no real-time discussion for a true back-and-forth hobbled it, at least in my opinion, and I'm not sure how to fix that. Many did not want to get on Facebook for such a chat. Anyway, post is out there for the others who are/were part of it to see.