Look at all those ornamental grasses providing wonderful homes for ticks just waiting for me to walk by. Yes, I think I do have tick PTSD, as my wise young friend from the PNW suggested in a recent comment. And speaking of ticks and their buddies the deer, look who was lounging around in the FENCED-IN back yard yesterday morning. I shooed her out through the very small little break between two sections of my "secure" fencing, a space so small that I never dreamed she or one of her dozens of pals would find. But she did, of course. She's relaxing after a big breakfast of hostas.
2 comments:
Cool! We have a bunch in our backyard that buzz our heads or just stop and stare at us too. They must think we're invading their personal space.
Sometimes they find their way into our house. I catch them and release them outdoors.
They are very territorial.
Post a Comment