I wish I had something a bit eccentric going on in my street
Oh funny!
That is very interesting!! My neighbors are so boring.
I am in love with your eccentric neighbor. His or her freak flag sure is flying high with that sculpture.Not that I can be smug about Eccentrics. I am propping up Otsy on her potty with one hand and typing with the other.
Love it! There are various eccentrics around my city and I think they enhance the quality of life. We tend to keep most of our eccentric items *inside* the house :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I had something a bit eccentric going on in my street
Oh funny!
That is very interesting!! My neighbors are so boring.
I am in love with your eccentric neighbor. His or her freak flag sure is flying high with that sculpture.
Not that I can be smug about Eccentrics. I am propping up Otsy on her potty with one hand and typing with the other.
Love it! There are various eccentrics around my city and I think they enhance the quality of life. We tend to keep most of our eccentric items *inside* the house :-)
Post a Comment