Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm a keeper of notebooks, miscellaneous notes, and other useless paper products. Can you guess what this is? It's from 1984.


6 comments:

Sarah V said...

Hmmm. Sleep training your baby? Or just keeping track of when she is sleeping? I guess that would be Rebecca ... I really have no idea what the R and L are, though.

Margaret said...

A sleep study of some sort?

Pam J. said...

Good guesses but the records aren't strictly about sleeping. They do involve Baby Rebecca though, as her cousin Sarah V assumed.

Shannon said...

Right boob and left boob. lol. I use a safety pin to remember, as suggested by a friend. Are the numbers diaper changes?

Pam J. said...

Shannon, with her almost 6-wk-old new baby Otsy, got it. Right boob, left boob. The numbers just note how often she ate. And she was sleeping through the night by the age of 8 days! Bless her sweet little heart. I remember the safety pin tip...

Shannon said...

Oh. I was asked at my doctors appointment how many poop/pee diapers Otsy has every day. Like I keep some kind of checklist with me to count poop.

I love that you found that notebook. This is the stuff that interesting blogs are made of.