The last time I thought I'd found a typo I quickly learned that I was wrong, as you can see if you go here. Recently I came across another apparent typo (in the May 14th New Yorker) but maybe I'm wrong again. But I'm not, right? It should be "Foreword," right?
The article is a good one. About geoengineering. Depressing of course but what's new. The link is here.

5 comments:
Gotcha, New Yorker!
I have to confess finding "I feel badly" in a B altimore Sun column by a friend and I called her on it, writing (on her FB page after she posted the link) that "I feel so sadly when I read that".
I couldn't help myself.
Yes, foreword is the right term. I'm pretty sure? I question myself a lot these days, mainly because I see/hear so much that is incorrect.
Spell checker strikes again!
Hubby loves finding spelling mistakes on signs and in books.
Yep, it's foreward . . . but I had to check 'cause I didn't know!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment