I knew you'd tell me that... I will reluctantly remove it tomorrow. The girls are also creating similar comb between the bottom of these frames and the bottom board. I guess that has to go too. This reminds me of why I'm not a good gardener. I hate to thin down my plants: lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, whatever. It is painful to kill all those little sprouts. I'm trying to be more brutal this year but it doesn't come easily. Thanks for the advice Kitt.
2 comments:
Funny! Yes, you need to remove it. It will get in the way later and you want them to spend their energy on building comb where it's supposed to be.
I knew you'd tell me that... I will reluctantly remove it tomorrow. The girls are also creating similar comb between the bottom of these frames and the bottom board. I guess that has to go too. This reminds me of why I'm not a good gardener. I hate to thin down my plants: lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, whatever. It is painful to kill all those little sprouts. I'm trying to be more brutal this year but it doesn't come easily. Thanks for the advice Kitt.
Post a Comment