Sunday, April 18, 2010

There she sits. Awaiting her colony of bees.


I know that beekeepers highly recommend telling neighbors about newly adopted bee hives. But I'm still not so sure I'm going to. My house is at the end of a street, facing a park--which you can see in the background. I continue to ponder what's best for everyone. For now, keeping my mouth shut is best for everyone. (Actually, in general it's always best to keep one's mouth shut. Or as my friend Margo W. says "WAIT"--Why Am I Talking? That was the single best piece of advice anyone's ever offered me.)

2 comments:

JGH said...

Heee heee...sneaky!! I'm not telling my neighbors about the chickens, either...

Your secret's safe with me!

Michelle Clay said...

:D I agree, sometimes quiet is the way to go.

The down side, though, is that you can't share your blog with your neighbors.

What a lovely vista you've got there.